Down East Attic on Etsy

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Vintage Melamine

In a bit of a departure from vintage teacups, I have been focusing on vintage melamine kitchenware over the past week or so. First of all, my shop needed some color, badly. Secondly, it's a popular product among collectors for its fun, kitschy look and its durability.

I was also pretty excited to be featured in a blog post on another vintage blog!

Here are a few things I currently have in my shop:





I may have gone a little overboard with the lemons.

2 comments:

  1. Hello fellow Vestie- loving your blog! Can't wait to read more!!
    -Annie
    www.3wrenstreet.blogspot.com
    www.thedancingwren.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! My goal is to be posting more here, so thanks for reading and reminding me!

    I'll go check out your blog now :)

    -Adria

    ReplyDelete